THE TOP 5 GIFT KNIVES OF 2021!
The best gift you can give for the holidays is a Japanese kitchen knife, but there are so many to pick from! Fortunately for you, we're here to help you to find the ideal Christmas gifts.
We recommend choosing knives as a gift that corresponds to the following categories:
- The knife should be beautiful - after all, this is a gift,
- The knife should be easy to care for - not to add problems to the life of its owner.
1. Kagekiyo VG10 Gyuto knife 240mm (9.5") Wood micarta - USD 319
2. Sakai Takayuki Damascus VG10 Petty knife 120mm ( 4.8 ") Spanish Mahogany handle - USD 91
3. Miki VG10 Nakiri knife 165mm (6.5") Black Pakkawood handle - USD 203
We want your gifts to arrive in plenty of time for the holiday season. Postal carriers are extremely busy right now, and it will certainly become worse as the holiday season approaches. If you need your order by the 24th of December, we recommend placing your purchase as soon as possible. We'll get started on your order right away so you can enjoy the holidays!
Our Holiday hours
December 20-29: 10am - 6pm JST
December 30 - January 6: Closed
January 7 onwards: 10am - 6pm JST